What is Yoga:
Modern Yoga is based on an ancient system of spiritual beliefs, and religious, moral and ethical codes. Today, the benefits of Yoga as a health management system has brought yoga to people from all over the world. Yoga is a series of poses, linked together by breath and flowing movements. The aim of yoga is to stretch and strengthen the body while bringing peace to the mind.
What are the Benefits of Yoga:
People who practice Yoga may experience:
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep (both falling asleep and staying asleep)
- Increased strength and flexibility
- A decrease in daily stress
- Improved balance
Students of yoga have reported help in managing chronic illnesses such as CFS/M.E, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, and Depression. Yoga may also help safely heal and prevent injuries.
Is Yoga Right for Me?
Yes! The best advice I can give is to give Yoga a try! You don’t need to be flexible or fit to start. With the array of yoga classes on tap in the UK you can find the perfect class for you! Private lessons are also available which can cater specifically to your needs.
What Classes are on Offer Here:
I teach classes in Vinyasa Flow and Restorative Vinyasa Flow style. The following class options are available in the London Area. See the classes page to see if I come to your area:
- Yoga for CFS/M.E (6 week course)
- Yoga for CFS/M.E (private lessons)
- Yoga for teens with CFS/M.E (6 week course)
- Yoga for teens with CFS/M.E (private lessons)
- Yoga for busy people (private lessons)
- Yoga for busy people (corporate classes)