While the Oscars are still months away, it feels like awards season has struck the CFS/Fibro blogging world. It has been very exciting seeing all the different awards and nominations going around to some very inspirational bloggers, and I am happy to accept both the Versatile Blogger Award and the I am Part of the WordPress Family Award!
First of all, I would like to thank Tlohuis for both of the nominations. She writes an honest and inspirational blog about living with chronic illness that you definitely need to follow!
The Versatile Blogger Award requires that I reveal 7 interesting facts about myself:
1. I was diagnosed with CFS when I was only 13
2. I have traveled to 24 countries
3. I have run a sprint distance triathlon
4. I have a slight problem with Mcdonalds
5. I used to be a competitive swimmer
6. The Harry Potter books got me through some of my worst CFS moments
7. I have seen the Lord of the Rings movies too many times to count.
Here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
My nominees for the WordPress Family Award are:
Here are the Official rules for each:
Versatile Blogger Award
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
WordPress Family Award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Thanks for Reading!